A tradition of quality since 1941.
Jones Neon Displays was founded in 1941 by Raymond Jones Sr
Jones Neon Displays Limited was founded in 1941 by Raymond Jones Senior as a sign service company and manufacturer of non-illuminated signs. Originally, they were located in a garage in the North end of Hamilton, Ontario.
The first illuminated sign was manufactured in 1956. Then company became known for quality custom signage in Southern Ontario. In 1965, the company re-located to a 14, 000 square foot facility in the East end of Hamilton, expanding their market as the Niagara Peninsula grew and began doing more work in the Toronto area.
By 1985, the company had obtained two Ontario based accounts and decided to move to Burlington, Ontario because of logistics. Jones Neon Displays moved into a 35, 600 square foot facility on 3.5 acres of land in 1985.
In the early 1990’s the company obtained a number of National Accounts growing across Canada, hence our motto came to be Quality Custom Signage across Canada. Jones Neon Displays Limited has a complete service, installation and manufacturing network across Canada. While still manufacturing quality custom spectaculars, the company can implement large Corporate changeovers of signage from start to finish.